Nail deformities and diseases are an important aspect of dermatology practice.
Nail has been a neglected appendage with little focus on it during post graduate training.
This workshop is designed to provide basic knowledge and address the gaps in surgical management of common nail diseases encountered by a dermatologist in India.
The following topics will be covered during the workshop:
1) Surgical anatomy & local anaesthesia for nail surgery.
2) Pre-op preparation & post-op care
3) Indications and techniques of nail unit biopsy
4) Partial and complete nail avulsion
5) Management of Ingrown toe nails
6) Intralesional injections of nail unit
7) Sneakpeak into advanced nail surgery