Registrations for First Batch (14th Feb, 2019) are closed.
Next batch will commence on 16th Feb, 2019.
This workshop is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner and also will help the participants to enhance their skills in the treatment of the adult victim of the cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
This course helps the healthcare providers to integrate BLS with Advanced Cardiovascular life support interventions and the importance of effective team work and communication during resuscitation. Simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concept of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics.
This course includes training on crisis management as well
Eligible Participants :
Medical Post Graduates (Anesthetists, intensivist, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Emergency Physicians, and others) and graduates ( MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.PT ,etc )
Nurses & Paramedical staff.
BLS & ACLS
1. Basic life support skills.
2. Various stations for airway management, IV access , related pharmacology.
3. Clinical scenarios using Advanced High Fidelity Simulators like Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke, and Cardiac Arrest.
4. Crisis Resource Management ( CRM).
5. Basic life support skills, including effective chest compression, use of a bag-mask device and use of an automated external defibrillator(AED).
6. Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest.
7. Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) and stroke.
8. Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
9. Effective resuscitation Team Dynamics.
Participants will be provided with BLS and ACLS certificates.
Course Fees :
Rs.5000/- per participant
- Study Kit ( Reading Material, Note pad, Pen drives )
- Certificates of respective participation
- Full day catering ( breakfast, lunch and High tea)
Contact Us :
Medical Simulation Laboratory
M - 9819618111, 7738408959, 9870385722,